Our college library has the following infrastructure and facilities :-
- 52607 Books.
- 30 Magazines.
- 14 Journals and 11 newspapers.
- Reference room with open shelf system.
- Reading room with capacity of 150 readers.
- Wi-Fi Computer networking.
- Book bank facility.
- Well stocked and latest books for entry into services exam like civil services, UGC/NET/SLET, Banking , MBA , MCA , Railways ,
- MAT , CAT , Hotel management etc.
- Photo stat facility.
- Current awareness service.
- Reference service
- Online public access catalogue (OPAC) search.
- Various CD-ROMs available for reference. .
The library has access to E-resources provided by UGC-INFLIBNET through N-LIST programe.
|Ms. Monika Saini||Librarian|
|Mr. Rakesh Saini||Library Attendant|
|*Ms. Anita Thakur||Library Attendant|
|*Ms. Ruppa Kamboj||Restorer|
|*Ms. Bhawna Sharma||Library Attendant|
|*The faculty on contractual basis|
- Students are entitled to borrow books at a time as follows:
i Undergraduate Classes: 2 books
ii Post graduate Classes: 3 books
- A book shall be issued for a maximum period of 15 days and may be re-issued at the discretion of the librarian.
- Reference books will not be issued to anyone.
- A fine of Rs. 2/- per day per book shall be changed from the borrow in case the book is not returned by due dates.
- After which the fine will double every 15 days.
- For special issue the fine will be Rs. 5/- per day.
- Books issued from the library should be checked very carefully and in no case be underlined or disfigured. Students will be asked to replace the book if it disfigured beyond a limit.
- In case of loss or damage of book the borrow shall have to either replace the book or pay the latest price of the book.
- The librarian is empowered to recall any book at any time.
- The students are expected to observe perfect silence in the library and not disturb others in any way.
- Any misuse of the college library will be considered a branch of discipline and serious notice involving disciplinary action will be taken.
- Students can contact librarian for I-card after getting admission. Wearing I-card is mandatory for students in college campus.
Display of books/periodicals
The new additions of books and periodicals are subscribed in the library are displayed to attract the students and teachers.
The library organizes display of books out of existing collections on a particular subject to maximize the use of collection in the library. Besides, books received on approval from the book sellers are also put on display so that the members could give suggestion in the collection development of the library.
At the beginning of the session, the new students are explained about the use if library and how to use the library for study and personal development. This programme brings awareness about the library and its services.