Scholarship (2021-22)National Scholarship:- Rs. 1,10,000
Haryana State Govt. Scholarship:- Rs. 41,81,807
Scholarship given by College:- Rs. 3,82,100
Scholarship by K.U.K.:- Rs. 12,000
Scholarship by Excellent Civil Academy:- Rs. 1,70,000
- Scholarship Committee organised a Scholarship Drive in college campus on October 08, 2021. 32 students out of 36 students received Scholarship amount of 1,58,400 INR after their interview.
- Ms. Sanju of B.A 2nd Year won Silver Metal in Junior World Women Wrestling Championship held at UFA Russia and awarded Rs.31000 by our College.
- 27 students of UG and PG were awarded Student Aid Fund by our College on need-cum-merit basis of amount Rs.1, 64,200 through cheque.
- 19 Students were Awarded Sports Scholarship of Rs.28500 in lieu of Sports Kit by our College.
- 204 SC Students were given scholarship of Rs. 39,19,607 as per Haryana Govt. rules and regulations.
- 10 BC Students were given scholarship of Rs.28, 200 as per Haryana Govt. rules and regulations.
- 2 Students Ms. Tanu of B.Sc. 1st Year (NM) and Ms. Kamaljeet Kaur of B.Sc. 1st Year (Biotech.) were awarded POSE scholarship of Rs.45, 000 each from DHE, Panchkula.
- 3 Students were awarded by Haryana Govt. for renewal of POSE scholarship of Rs.1, 44,000.
- 6 Students were awarded National Scholarship of Rs. 60, 000.
- 5 Students were given Rs. 50, 000 for renewal of National Scholarship.
- 3 Students were given Rs. 9,000 for renewal of Dr. Radha Krishan Scholarship.
- Ms. Sonu of B.A 3rd Year was given Rs. 3,000 under Smt. Bhambooli Devi Scholarship.
- Excellent Civil Academy Trust selected 17 Students from our College for free coaching under Naya Savera of their Institution. Also these 17 Students were given Rs.10,000 each as Stipend.
- A Seminar was organized by Excellent Civil Academy Trust on December 07, 2021 for free coaching for the Minority Students for SSC/HSSC/Bank PO/Officers Grade-B Exams for Year 2021-22.
- One needy student was given 40% freeship in hostel fee.
A seminar conducted by scholarship committee for Free Coaching of Minority Students by Excellent Civil Academy
A scholarship of rs. 1,58,400 distributed to 32 students out of 36 interviews conducted by college
- 36 Number of students of (Merit holders/Fatherless/BPL card Holders) UG/PG classes are awarded for aid fund of Rs. 1,95,000/- from the college side.
- 02 Number of UG students are awarded for POSE scholarship of Rs. 80,000/- from DHE, Panchkula.
- 03 Number of UG students are awarded for renewal of POSE scholarship of Rs. 1,20,000/- from DHE, Panchkula
- 02 Number of UG students are awarded for Haryana Merit Scholarship of Rs. 6000/- from DHE, Panchkula.
- 01 Number of PG student is awarded for POSE scholarship of Rs. 3,000/- from DHE, Panchkula.
- 08 Number of sports students are awards for Rs. 25,000/- with cash prize from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra during Haryana State Inter College volley ball competition held at BAR JANTA College, Kaul on 5th to 8th March , 2020.
- 05 Numbers of students are recommended from KUK for scholarship of Dr. Radha Krishan Foundation Fund.
- 02 Number of student are recommended from KUK for renewal of scholarship of Dr. Radha Krishan Foundation Fund.
- 03 Numbers of student is recommended from KUK for Fresh University Merit Scholarship
- 01 Number of student is awarded for renewal of Sita Ram Jindal Scholarship from Delhi Trust for Rs. 6000/-.
- 01 Number of student is awarded for cash prize Rs. 3100/- during State Level Essay Writing Competition held at Guru Nank Girls College, Yamuna Nagar.
- 11 Numbers of students are awarded for KVA Scholarship from DAVCMC, New Delhi for rs. 32500/-.
- 01 Number of student is awarded for best sports scholarship from DAVCMC, New Delhi for rs. 2000/-.
- SC category students will be awarded for SC Scholarship as per Haryana Govt. Rules and regulations. BC category students will be awarded for BC Scholarship as per Haryana Govt. Rules and regulations.
- 100% Freeship to 21 Sports Students
- 75% Freeship to 02 Sports Students
- 25% Freeship to 01 Sports Students
- 42 students of UG were awarded scholarship of Rs. 4,20,000/- and 08 students of PG were awarded scholarship of Rs. 2,00,000/- on merit basis from M/s K.C Mahindra Education Trust on April 08, 2019.
- 39 students (Merit holders/ Fatherless/ BPL card Holders) UG/PG classes are awarded Student Aid Fund Scholarship of Rs. 2,21,000/- from the college.
- 60 meritorious students of UG/PG classes are awarded scholarship of Rs. 1,15,400/- from D.A.V. College Managing Committee, New Delhi. Rs.34,400/- is being already distributed among students and Rs. 81,000/- is to be released from DAVCMC, New Delhi very soon.
- 02 UG students are awarded POSE Scholarship of Rs.80,000/- from DHE, Panchkula.
- 04 students are recommended by KUK for scholarship of Dr. Radha Krishan Foundation Fund.
- 01 student is recommended by KUK for renewal of scholarship of Dr. Radha Krishan Foundation Fund.
- 12 students are recommended for scholarship of Sita Ram Jindal Foundation Fund, New Delhi.
- SC/BC category students are given Scholarship as per Haryana Govt. Rules and regulation
- 18 sports students have been given 100% fee concession, (Rs.1,73,005 /-)
- 01 sports students have been given 100% freeship in hostel (Rs.15,140/-)
Freeships are offered to poor/needy, fatherless students, SC students, BPL card holders, outstanding sports students and wards of faculty members. 100% Fee Waiver for international and national winner students.
‘Earn while you Learn’ Scheme
The college promotes ‘earn while you learn’. The students of the Department of Home Science are earning approximately Rs. 20,000/- to 25,000/- per year through Diwali Sale, boutique work, cosmetology services, knitting work, etc. under the scheme ‘Earn while you Learn’.