- 42 students of UG were awarded scholarship of Rs. 4,20,000/- and 08 students of PG were awarded scholarship of Rs. 2,00,000/- on merit basis from M/s K.C Mahindra Education Trust on April 08, 2019.
- 39 students (Merit holders/ Fatherless/ BPL card Holders) UG/PG classes are awarded Student Aid Fund Scholarship of Rs. 2,21,000/- from the college.
- 60 meritorious students of UG/PG classes are awarded scholarship of Rs. 1,15,400/- from D.A.V. College Managing Committee, New Delhi. Rs.34,400/- is being already distributed among students and Rs. 81,000/- is to be released from DAVCMC, New Delhi very soon.
- 02 UG students are awarded POSE Scholarship of Rs.80,000/- from DHE, Panchkula.
- 04 students are recommended by KUK for scholarship of Dr. Radha Krishan Foundation Fund.
- 01 student is recommended by KUK for renewal of scholarship of Dr. Radha Krishan Foundation Fund.
- 12 students are recommended for scholarship of Sita Ram Jindal Foundation Fund, New Delhi.
- SC/BC category students are given Scholarship as per Haryana Govt. Rules and regulation
- 18 sports students have been given 100% fee concession, (Rs.1,73,005 /-)
- 01 sports students have been given 100% freeship in hostel (Rs.15,140/-)
Freeships are offered to poor/needy, fatherless students, SC students, BPL card holders, outstanding sports students and wards of faculty members. 100% Fee Waiver for international and national winner students.
‘Earn while you Learn’ Scheme
The college promotes ‘earn while you learn’. The students of the Department of Home Science are earning approximately Rs. 20,000/- to 25,000/- per year through Diwali Sale, boutique work, cosmetology services, knitting work, etc. under the scheme ‘Earn while you Learn’.