Admissions will be made as per University rules in all courses.
Students seeking admission in M.Sc. (Math) should have passed BA/B.Sc.-III with mathematics as one of elective subject with at least 50% marks.
M.Sc. (Previous) (Sem - I) (Mathematics)
- Advanced Abstract Algebra - I
- Real Analysis - I
- Complex Analysis - I
- Differential Equations - I
- Computer Practical
- Students seeking admission in M.Sc. Biotechnology should have passed Bachelor Degree with Botany/Zoology/Biochemistry/ Genetics/Microbiology/Biotechnology as one of the main subject with 50% marks.
Subjects : M.Sc. 1st Biotechnology (Semester-I)
- Nomenclature of papers
- Molecular Cell Biology
- Lab. Course based on Biomolecules and Biotechniques
- Lab. Course based on Molecular Cell Biology and Microbiology
- Graduation in B.A./B.Sc./Hons. with Geography as one of the elective subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate.
Subjects : Semester - I
- Geography of India
- Economic Geography
- Statistical Methods in Geography
- Cartographic Methods in Geography
- GIS & Remote Sensing (Add on course UGC Sponsored)
M.Sc. COMPUTER SCIENCE (SOFTWARE)
- B.Sc./B.Com./BCA/BSC(IT)/BIS/BSIS with Computer Science or Computer Applications (Vocational) as one of the subjects with atleast 50% marks in the aggregate or B.A. with C.S. with at Least 50% marks in aggregate and having Mathematics as one of the subjects at graduation level.
- Post B.Sc. Diploma in Computer Science & Application/PGDCA/PGDCS with atleast 50% marks in the aggregate, provided that those students who have passed the One Year Diploma courses must have passed B.Sc. (Non-Medical) at their graduation.
Subjects : Semester - I
- Discrete Mathematical Structures for Computer Science
- Computer System Architecture and Parallel Processing
- Operating System
- Object Oriented System and C++ Programming
- Computer Oriented Optimization Technique
- Software Lab - I Unix and SHELL Programming
- Software Lab - II C++ Programming
- Internal Assessment Based on Software Lab - I & Lab - II Seminar
- Animation/ Web-designing/ Multi media (Add on Course UGC sponsored) any one.
- Passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./L.L.B. with 50% marks in aggregate or 45% marks in English subject in B.A./Hons.
|Course-I||Literature in English||1550-1660|
|Course-II||Literature in English||1660-1798|
|Course-III||Literature in English||1798-1914|
|Course-IV||Literature in English||1914-2000|
|Course-V||Study of Genre|
|Compulsory- Functional English (Add-on Course, UGC Sponsered)
Passed B.Com./B.B.A./B.T.M./B.I.M./B.A./B.Sc. with Economics and Maths as elective subjects, securing at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- Business Environment
- Advanced Statistics
- Accounting & Managerial Decision
- Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION
- Candidate seeking admission to PGDCA should have passed three years Bachelor Degree in any discipline or degree equivalent there to from a recognized University. The minimum percentage of marks fixed by the University is 50% along with maths at 10+2 level.
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming in C
- Software Engineering
- Computer Organization
- Data Structure
- PC - Software
- Computer Networks
- Software Lab - I Programming using C
- Software Lab - II PC-Software
- Animation, Web Designing & Multimedia (Add-on Course UGC sponsored)
Note : Syllabi, Duration & Examination of the courses above will be followed according to KUK. Syllabi and Examination Schemes for all the subjects are available in the library.