B.Sc. FASHION DESIGNING
- A person who has passed 10+2 examination of Board Education, Haryana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in the aggregate, shall be eligible for the course.
Subjects: - Ist Semester
- Basic of Design & Illustration
- Basics of Sewing (Th.)
- Traditional Textile (Th.)
- Basics of Computer (Th.)
(BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS)
A person who has passed 10+2 examination of Board Education, Haryana or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to with English as the subjects and obtaining at least 50% marks in the aggregate, shall be eligible for the course.
- Computer & Programming Fundamentals
- PC Software
- Programming in c
- Logical Organisation of Computer - I
- Mathematical Foundations - I
- Communication Skills
- Lab-I Based on PC S/W
- Lab-II Based on C
(BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)
Eligibility for Admission
- A person who has passed any one of the following examination with English as one of the subjects shall be eligible to join the First Year (Part-I) class of Bachelor of Commerce Course.
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) of the Board School Education, Haryana or an examination recognized by the Academic Council as equivalent there to with at least 40% marks in the Commerce Group or 50% marks in the Non Commerce (Humanities/Science).
- Any other Examination recognized by the Academic Council as equivalent (ii) above with English as one of the subjects and with prescribed percentage of marks as above.
- Business Organisation
- Business Accounting
- Managerial Economics I
- Business Mathematics I
- Hindi & Business Communication
- Computer Fundamentals
BACHELOR IN VOCATION(B.VOC.)
The college is offering the following job oriented courses from session 2014-15.Minimum 10 students are required in one batch to run the course.
1) B. Voc. (Bachelor in Vocation) in Food Science and Quality Control.(FSQC)
2) B. Voc. (Bachelor in Vocation) in Fashion Technology. (FT).
Both the courses are approved by University Grants Commission, Govt. of India, New Delhi, based on the scheme of National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF). Candidate may choose one year diploma, two years advance diploma, or three year B.Voc. Degree in any of the two courses offered.
Eligibility for Admission
- The eligibility condition for admission to B.Voc programme shall be 10+2 or equivalent, in any stream from any recognised Board/ University, in ‘Food Science & Quality Control’ preference will be given to students having passed HSC/equivalent level with Science..
B.Voc (FSQC)Subjects :
- Basic and applied food Chemistry
- Principle of food microbiology-I
- Basic Principle of food procecssing & preservation I
- Food safety and quality control
B.Voc (Fashion Technology)Subjects :
- Basic of design and illustration with CAD
- Basic of Sewing-I
- Fabric Construction I
- Apparel Manufacturing Technology
DIPLOMA IN HEALTH CARE (GDA)
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION IN HEALTH CARE DIPLOMA
1. The eligibility condition for admission to Health Care Diploma programme shall be 10+2 or equivalent, in any stream from any recognised Board and University.
2. Admission is open to Female students.
3. There is No AGE BAR.
Introduction to Diploma in HealthcareDiploma in Healthcare is accessible to a large number of individuals of the community, offer low cost and high quality education locally, that encompasses both vocational skills development as well as traditional course work, thereby providing opportunities to the learners to move directly to the employment sector. It offers a flexible and open education system which caters to community based life-long learning needs. It has a synergistic relationship between the community, community college and the job market.
Course Content :
|5.||Fundamental of Health||15 hrs.|