B.Sc. FASHION DESIGNING
- A person who has passed 10+2 examination of Board Education, Haryana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in the aggregate, shall be eligible for the course.
Subjects: - Ist Semester
- Basic of Design & Illustration
- Basics of Sewing (Th.)
- Traditional Textile (Th.)
- Basics of Computer (Th.)
(BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS)
A person who has passed 10+2 examination of Board Education, Haryana or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to with English and Mathematics as the subjects and obtaining at least 50% marks in the aggregate, shall be eligible for the course.
- Computer & Programming Fundamentals
- PC Software
- Computer-Oriented Numerical Methods
- Logical Organisation of Computer - I
- Mathematical Foundations - I
- Communication Skills
- Lab-I Windows, and Power Point
- Lab-II Word and Excel
(BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)
Eligibility for Admission
- A person who has passed any one of the following examination with English as one of the subjects shall be eligible to join the First Year (Part-I) class of Bachelor of Commerce Course.
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) of the Board School Education, Haryana or an examination recognized by the Academic Council as equivalent there to with at least 40% marks in the Commerce Group or 50% marks in the Non Commerce (Humanities/Science).
- Any other Examination recognized by the Academic Council as equivalent (ii) above with English as one of the subjects and with prescribed percentage of marks as above.
- Business Organisation
- Business Accounting
- Managerial Economics I
- Business Mathematics I
- Hindi & Business Communication
- Computer Fundamentals